Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday

These days go by so fast. It seems like I just woke up and now its time for bed. I hope I got something done today. I hope I didn't neglect anybody. It seems like I wouldn't have time to miss Honey. But oh! I miss him so much. Whenever I get an offer on this house I'm taking it no matter what it is!

4yo got up this morning and barged into my bathroom even though the door was closed. He didn't knock, he just busted in and looked around . With a confused look, he asked "Where's Dad?"

Me- Where's Dad? Dad's in Colorado. It's just me.
4yo- I heard him snort. (what?)
Me- Nope. It's just me up here.
4yo- but I heard him.

It took me a minute to convince him. He walked off disappointed and went back to bed. Poor guy.

On the plus side, we're almost done with the packing. I find myself saying "where's the.....? Rats, I wish I hadn't packed *that*" I made a rule that what is packed is packed. Meaning NO unpacking. I guess that goes for me too. I sure wish I hadn't packed the batteries though. My MP3 is dead.

Baby Z is smiling!! AWWWWW.....he's cute! (Honey, I'll take some pics for ya) I took him around the block in the wrap today. He likes for his legs to stick out now and his head to not be tucked in. It puts him to sleep so fast. He's a yummy guy.

1 comment:

TagDad said...

I feel the same darlin'

Give JD a big smooch and hug. Then wrestle with him for 10 minutes and build a cool bionicle with him. I think he'd really like that.