Sunday, May 27, 2007

Funny Dog

It's drizzly and Joey wants in. I open the door and he goes to his spot in the laundry room. The problem is there are too many laundry baskets and no place for him. So I go in and clean it up a bit while he waits. Then, knowing he won't lie down on the tile floor, I go into the garage to bring in his bed. His bed is filthy. I don't want it in the house until I wash it. So I dig through the dirty clothes and find him a dirty towel to lie on. It's a little kitchen towel.

Yeah right, big dog on a little towel..... he just stands there looking at me. I say "Lie down" and motion to his new spot. Reluctantly he walks over there, tiptoes all his legs together and spins around on the towel before carefully lying down trying to get as much of him off the floor as possible. It was so funny! He looked like Ballerina Dog. The towel was so small that by the time he was finally on the floor you couldn't even see the towel under him.

No comments: