Thursday, May 03, 2007

God is good!

My kids go through a lot of paper...I mean a *lot*! They draw, color, cut, and everything else. I've never had to buy this paper. I've always prayed for it. Years ago our homeschool debate team gave me paper. There was so much of it that it lasted for years. Once I got it at Office Depot b/c it was a damaged box or something. When I ran out of that, my next door neighbor brought me some paper out of the blue saying that they bought too much for their printer.

The last time I was running low, I started praying for it again. When I went to the library for story time the librarian asked me if I could use some boxes of paper. It had the old library's address on it and they couldn't use it anymore. Perfect! Thank you Lord.

I don't need paper now but I do need boxes. We looked into buying boxes but found they are pretty expensive. I started calling around and every place I've called has been more than willing to give me whatever I need. Sometimes they even carry them out for me. Yesterday the doorbell rang and it was more boxes. A friend brought me some and delivered them right to my garage. It's been so easy.

I thought of this today as I'm praying over our housing situation. If my Lord is faithful to provide for me such little things as paper and boxes I can certainly trust him to provide for me the important things. As He says..."your Heavenly Father knows you need them..." And I read this morning..."The Lord is your confidence."

I'm looking forward to seeing what He has for us.

PS> Cheer up Honey! I love you.

No comments: