My little boy had a bad night. Actually any night can be a bad night for him when it involves bedtime. He doesn't like to go to bed but usually goes without complaining. After he's all tucked in then his party begins. He sings, he talks, he climbs in and out, he may kick his feet on the wall, or jump up and down.
That's just what happened tonight. He was supposed to be going to sleep. I was upstairs packing when I heard the cry. THE CRY. The one that makes you drop everything and run down the stairs while your heart is thumping in your chest. I find him on the bed with blood running down one side of his face. I took him to the bathroom to clean up and see just what it was.
It turned out to be not much of anything. I little cut on his eyebrow that happened to bleed quite a bit. I washed him up and let him see it in the mirror. As it turns out he was jumping on the bed and hit his face on the wood part. His bigger brothers were there to give me every detail!
I put him back to bed and haven't heard a peep out of any of the boys since then. Lesson learned I think.
1 comment:
I can see this with my Josiah! Oh little boys!
Post a Comment