I had my first scary moment last night. The kids had stayed up late and were just getting to bed around 9:30. By 9:45 the house was perfectly quiet and it was just me upstairs. The silence was broken by DING DONG!! Oh my goodness it seemed so loud! Not only that but it rang 3 times b/c it tends to stick. I wasn't sure what to do. Who would ring my door bell so late? Should I answer it? Should I pretend I wasn't home? I was glad that I had turned on the porch light earlier. I could look through the peep hole to see who it was.
It was Mr. Walker! He came over to tell me that it was too late to have my garage door open and that I need to shut it. Whew!! I told you we were safer with him around.
Honey, I promise that was the first time that I forgot! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment