I know that all moms think that their baby is the cutest. But that's because they haven't seen mine! He really *is* the cutest!! He's smiling now and its so pretty.
He's getting nice and round too. His nickname is Froggy. #1 called him "fat frog" yesterday in a loving sort of way. He's only been here for 5 weeks but I don't know what we ever did without him. Well, one thing is that I didn't have to change my clothes so often.....
I do regret selling my cloth diapers. They were much more absorbent at this liquid stage. I miss cloth diapering. Maybe I'll have time to look online today.....
2 comments:
I think we got some of your gerber diapers. For what it's worth, we use them daily! :) Thank you!
oh, he *is* is he? Be careful mrs. T, "them's fightin' words!"
You haven't seen my sister, Miss Lily, lately :^P
But I did see the pics of your little froggy on Meg's blog, and he is adorable!!! he looks so big!
Post a Comment