Honey is gone. Flying home right now. It's funny to say that he's the one going home! Prayerfully it'll be our home soon too. We had a great weekend. It was hard to say good bye.
Tomorrow is back to work and back to school. That's a good thing. Here's what is on our plate....
~School. I have some new preschool ideas to try out! Cleaning out the school room inspired me.
~Buy more newsprint end rolls.
~Move boxes.
~Deliver a gift to a friend.
~Write out 2 thank you cards.
~Clean out and pack the junk drawer and bathroom cabinets.
~Finish filling the pool.
~Make bread and bread sticks.
~Work on new memory verse with kids...Ecc 9:10
Breakfast...oatmeal
Lunch...whatever
Dinner...ravioli, salad, and bread sticks
Tea...oatmeal cookies (new recipe) and tea
Baby Z pooped all over me twice today! The liquid diet goes right through him *and* his diaper! At least this time I saved the sheets. Wanna see some cute bathtub pics? Check him out here....http://www.thetaggs.smugmug.com/gallery/2850256#152807879
On a different note...why does it seem that there is so much divorce these days? In the last year it seems that every time I turn around someone else I know is getting divorced. There are always kids involved and it makes me sad. What in the world is going on? It's time to pray for marriage!
No comments:
Post a Comment