Thursday, March 15, 2007

Vacation Day #4

Almost there.

I read in a magazine recently that one of the marvels of motherhood is that the years fly by but the days drag on. That was true of today. I don't know why but we all just had a attitude of discontentment today.

One of my older son's friends came over to play with the little boys. I don't know what we would've done without him. The boys loved the company and the big boy play. He showed them how to make big bionicle spider robot guys and take the light saber to the next level. 5yo especially enjoyed him so much.

We colored eggs. They are very pretty. We forgot about one of them and didn't take it out until we were cleaning up. It's very very purple and pretty. That one is my favorite.

We played with playdoh, rode bikes, and I made some cookie dough for tomorrow.
It seems like we've been busy so I don't know where the boredom/discontentment is coming from.

In any case, tomorrow is the day!! They're leaving early in the morning and will get home late. 1 more sleep.

As I was doing baths tonight and getting Baby Girl out of the tub I remembered when my 15yo was the baby girl. She had the same dark hair and eyes. She also liked baths. It certainly doesn't seem like it's been that long. I miss her! It's true, the years do fly by.

No comments: