All 3 girls have thrown up today. None of them got to ski. #1 threw up before they left for the ski place so she stayed home (at the aunt's house that is). Our other 2 girls threw up along the way. Honey was the only adult with our son, his nephews, and our sick girls. This was a very bad idea. HELLO!? Why didn't we see this coming? He is being a good sport about it though. He didn't want to go in the first place and I'm glad for his good attitude. I'm trying to follow his example. The older girls are feeling better and just might get to ski tomorrow. It's not looking good for LB. She feels awful. I wish she were home.
On the home front things are good. The boys asked how many sleeps until everyone comes home. They miss them. 5yo thought he heard the garage door open and sent his brother to see if Daddy came home early. He is feeling so much better today and has been playing and smiling. He also got to talk to Daddy on the phone. It's good to have him back.
We went to the park with friends today. It was a good time. My friend also loaned me a book. Now I have something to fill up the evening. Thank you!
We rode bikes this afternoon. Then the boys unloaded the dishwasher for me and did their best to clean up the kitchen. They've been so good and helpful. Tomorrow we'll tackle the laundry.
I let Baby Girl practice climbing up and down the stairs today. She's not walking yet and is quite heavy to haul. I didn't realize how much the other kids carried her around. She took a few tumbles but enjoyed the new freedom.
Please pray that Honey doesn't get sick. He needs to drive home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment