Friday, March 02, 2007

Folding Clothes

I found a new way to pray for my family. Since I revamped our chore schedule, most of the folding now falls to me. As I fold someone's clothes, I pray for them. I folded 4 or 5 loads of clothes today and got in quite a lot of prayer time. I prayed for everything from character qualities and Scripture to potty training and fit throwing. Since it only takes a few seconds to fold any particular item, I got to pray for a lot of different things for everybody in a short amount of time. It sure made the task go by faster.

Aren't boys so cute? I had mine in my room with me while I'm cleaning up today. They are dressed in their super suits....that is feety pajamas with a belt around the middle and a sword stuck through it. They aren't much help with the cleaning. They are playing football with my slippers and shooting each other across the room with my hair scrunchies. When I pulled out my pants, my 4yo exclaimed "Whoa! Those are BIG!" Hum, I'm not sure if his wife will appreciate that one someday.

No comments: