There is so much more free time when there is no big school. The boys are just content to lounge around in my bed in the morning without a thought for anything else. It isn't until the evening time when they start to get antsy. But that's ok too. By then it's dinner, bike riding, bath, and bed. It's all been good.
Today we did the laundry and hung around the house until about 4:45. Then we headed to church for dinner. That will be the last time we get out I think. It's kinda hard.
I've been making homemade yogurt. It's so easy, I wish I had done it long ago. Now I have cinnamon raisin bread working in the bread machine to go with the yogurt and pears in the morning.
Good news/bad news: Baby Girl has been taking lots of steps today. I'm ready for her to walk BUT I'd rather her wait a couple of days so everyone else can enjoy it too. The funny thing is that the dog is teaching her to walk. He's just lying on the floor minding his own business when she gets up *walks* over to him and pounces on him in his sleep. She climbs all over him then crawls away for a little while just to notice him again and do the same thing. Now and then he would get tired of her and get up and move. That only gave her another excuse to get up and walk over there! Poor Joe.
The 2 big girls finally got to ski!! Yipee! LB was still sick and had to go back to bed this morning. This has been a nasty bug. Honey just called to say that she's feeling a little better this evening. I'm so glad. I'm sorry that she has to miss the skiing for this trip but he says that she is smiling and happy anyway. She's a good girl.
2 more sleeps!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment