Thursday, March 15, 2007

Live from Colorado, Pt 2

It was #2's birthday yesterday. It was also my cousin's daughters birthday. I don't know what the official term for offspring of a 1st cousin is. Maybe second cousin?? I don't know but that's not what I am typing about. Basically, my aunt and uncle threw a little bday celebration for my cousin's daughter AND #2. They are so thoughtful. My cousin even pulls out this nice box and gives it to my daughter. It was so generous of him. He got her a backpack from the Adidas store with a couple of T-shirts in there. He was telling me how he would walk around the store earlier in the day asking her if she liked this or that...making mental note. Thing is, he was extremely thoughtful. Ask me what I got his daughter that just turned 5? Nada... It's not that I didn't get her anything that bothers me. It's the fact that I didn't even THINK about it. Had I thought about it, I would have. But, alas, I am reminded again of my serious imperfections! Lord, have mercy on me.

I have updated the photos with #1 and #2 skiing and pictures of my cousins cute kids...it's on the same link listed in the post from a day ago.... (down below)...

No comments: