Of....
richer and poorer, sickness and health, better and worse, hugs and kisses, laughter and tears, date nights, movies and french fries, 10 pregnancies, 9 little babies, 9 toddlers, 7 3-year olds, 2 teenagers, traveling and staying home, new recipes, 4 houses, a few dogs and a couple of cats, 2 out-of-state moves, family visits, instruments, church, soccer practices and piano recitals, lots of gallons of milk and loaves of bread, new old cars, new jobs, new friends and old friends, Saturday morning eggs, Sunday mornings, late night talks, and early morning visits.
What a surprise that the most wonderful guy in the world would want ME for so long! And now he says, "This year I've had you longer than your parents did." Tis true.
I love being married to my best friend. He is the one that I'm eager to see in the morning, at lunch, at 5pm, when the kids go to bed, all the time. He's the one that I share everything with and I'm happy to not have to hold back. The one that loves me just as I am. And I love him just as he is.
Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you. I'm looking forward to the next 20 and eternity.
7 comments:
Awwwww
Congratulations!!
That's so sweet, congratulations!
Our 2 month anniversary :)
is tomorrow.
Sometimes it still seems so foreign to think that we're married and the adults and we're in our *own* home. Sometimes I still get this feeling, "Luke, don't you have to take me back by now?" :^P
And then he said that someday, if the Lord wills, we'll have lived together longer than we lived with our parents, and we'll have been together longer than we waited for each other and that's an awesome thought.
Yes, Lana it is cool to think that you've been with your husband longer than with your parents. I hadn't even thought of it until he mentioned it. It makes it seem like a long time...but I can't believe it's been 20 years! Or for that matter, 2 months for you! Wasn't I just there in AR for the wedding of the century? Wow, time flies.
BTW, I LOVE the pizza sauce idea! Why have I been wasting money on these cans for years? Will you be so kind to share your recipe with me? I'm always looking for something new.
Congrats on 20 years. I remember your wedding reception at your parent's house. I can't believe that was 20 years ago. Time has really flown by. Again, congrats on your anniversary.
CONGRATULATIONS!
What a precious thing to say. That would have been a waterworks moment for me! Congratulations!
Post a Comment