We were invited to some friend's house for dinner. All of us! This is the second time since we've been in CO! Sweet. It's an early dinner so I've had to plan things differently for the day to make sure we get our work done AND be ready for school tomorrow before we leave the house tonight.
~I didn't get to run this morning b/c when I was about to leave I remembered that I forgot to make cereal. Eggs would've worked but would've taken longer once everyone got up. If I made cereal now, the breakfast time would go faster for everyone. A good lesson to plan better.
~I made 2 batches of cereal and 2 loaves of bread. This afternoon I'll make salad to take for dinner.
~Currently working on laundry load #3. In order to keep it up , I need to do about 3 loads a day. I only washed diapers yesterday so I gotta make up for it today.
~My oldest son was at soccer camp this morning. He had a blast! Tomorrow we send 3 more kids. It's 8am-12pm at CCU. It's nice since Honey can just take them with him to work and pick them up at lunch.
~I fed the littles lunch outside. Watermelon is a mess! So...
~Daytime baths for 5 little kids.
~Mopping and clean up right after tea. No more mess for the night so we can leave the house clean and not have much to do after we get home.
~Babies are napping. Tea and salad to make, laundry to fold....
No comments:
Post a Comment