There is nothing like loaves of bread cooling in the kitchen. (Unless it's sparkling canning jars full of tomatoes....grow garden grow! ) Today there are 6 loaves making my house smell yummy...all made in my new bread pans I got for my b-day. I'm sure it'll make the bread all the better. We also have cinnamon roll dough working in the bread machine for later. mmmm....
Ziti in the crock pot for dinner with salad and garlic bread. Tea in the coffee pot. Super easy and there ought to be enough for left overs after church.
I had 3 leftover hamburger patties in the frige. I diced them up and divided them into 2 baggies to pop in the freezer and use for pizza.
I wanted to make a new batch of yogurt today but forgot to save some from my last batch so I have nothing to start it with. Not worth a trip to the store and besides I guess the kitchen is busy enough. I'll add it to the list for next week.We have a new kitchen work schedule that seems to be working splendidly. All as a result of a bad last week and needing to re-evaluate. The kitchen is shining.
The weather is cooperating and is rather cool so using the oven is no biggie. Yesterday was a different story!
My in-laws are coming next week to stay with us for a bit. My MIL and aunt *love* homemade bread. I'm happy I can make it for them again.
1 comment:
So glad to "hear you smiling" again, Sandy! And I'm SOOO excited about Tagg #10!! Congratulations! I really was missing you guys when I went to the Hartsfield's the other night and saw that your old house is for sale. Sure would have been fun to have driven up and seen 6-7 Taggs in the yard! But I'm sure CO needs your influence and will benefit from it as we did (and still are...). Blessings, and thanks for all the honest blog that helps me as I daily walk too. Love, Kim H.
Post a Comment