Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

After a hugely tiring vacation we're all disappointed that he didn't take one more day off! A Monday b-day would be a good 3 day weekend. Oh well, he's probably glad to be back to work. Me too.

Here's some fun facts about my Sweetie...

~He's tall, dark, and handsome.
~He's romantic sometimes.
~He's a take charge kinda guy.
~He loves me, the kids, and the dog.
~He's a good protector and provider.
~He knows how to fix the water heater.
~He does it with a smile.
~He notices when I'm cold in the car.
~He always always drives.
~He makes yummy eggs.
~He always plants the garden and doesn't fuss too much if I forget about it.
~He accepts my limitations.
~He doesn't care how much money I spend. He just makes adjustments.
~He's musical and it brings smiles in the house.

Ok, I could go on and on......

Happy Birthday Honey! I love you! Looking forward to seeing ya at lunch.

No comments: