That means a BABY!!!
And just when I was thinking it would never happen again.
Early March I think. It'll be our 3rd March b-day.
I hope it's twins.
At our last Bible study a friend broke her wonderful news to everyone. A first baby. So exciting. But after they left, #1 says, "It seems like everyone is getting babies except us. " Little did we know.
Last week I had a ridiculous amount of appts. Unheard of. One of them was a mammogram. And b/c I'm a goof, I mixed up the time and missed the appt. Now I realize what a protection that was! I'd never want to do radiation with a baby on board.
So now I can add me to the list of mommas/babies I'm praying for....
Tracy
Emily
Angelia
Brannon
Amanda
Nicki
Angie
Carri
Please join me to pray for these sweet baby blessings!
10 comments:
Sandy,
I am very excited for you and your family. A baby is always a wonderful blessing from the Lord.
Sharon B.
so happy for ya'll!!!!
you know - the more pregnancies a woman has had and the OLDER she is, the greater the chance of twins.... It could happen :-)
love, Tracy
HOORAY! So happy for y'all. Thanks for your prayers too...10 weeks on THursday! First midwife app in 3 weeks. Glad to hear your news... baby makes 10? (*or 11) ;o)
Wow, congrats congrats!!!!
That is so exciting!
Wow, that's quite a list wow... I know several other pregnant ladies, too, there are what, 3 or 4at FBB? Maybe more, I forget. That list just includes the ones who are 'showing' and the lady who just announced it, her name is Amanda too.
Wow, God sure is blessing people.
Lord, that you would bless me indeed :P
Ah, I know He will when He knows it's best.
Anyway, I am very, very happy for you :D
Two PINK lines. Means a girl. Seems like there would be two BLUE lines if otherwise, right? And there are two not just one for one baby...:P
LOL interesting method of reasoning Meg.
Congrats, Ms. Sandy! I was so excited when Meg told me. Can't believe ya'll are beating the Ow's...
Congratulations on your wonderful news! Very happy for you. Loved Mike's very sweet post about it,just great.
Love,
Michele
What a baby boom! Congratulations!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Your children are so blessed to have you for a mommy!
Love,
Susie
I'm so tickled for you! Congratulations to you and your growing family. Praying God's protection on the newest addition!
Post a Comment