Monday, July 28, 2008

Today

Glad to be back in the swing of things! I have a very ambitious list for the day as I am anxious to get on with life.

~I actually got up before 6am, which is something that hasn't happened all week. I always feel better when I get up on time. Of course I'll probably take a nap later!

~Bible in the book of Numbers. I'm looking forward to blogging about that later.

~I ran with Joey and took in all the sights and smells. It was warmer this morning than it usually is. The park was pretty empty. Lots of ducks on the lake. The pine trees smell like the mountains. I love my iPod.

~Babyest woke up with a fever. I hope it's just his last 2 teeth. He's in a good mood though.

~School.

~A trip to Sams.

~Special meals for Honey's b-day.

~Some calls and e-mails to catch up on.

~Still getting ready for school in the fall. A few more things to buy, some more lesson plans to make, some organization to do in the "new" library.

~The new library is my spot in the big room with all our book shelves and a big comfy chair. It looks nice. Honey kicked me out of the book room and now he calls it "his office". It works better that way and I can tell that he likes saying "MY office".

~Yogurt, toast, and eggs for breakfast b/c I didn't get cereal made yesterday. Too much company.
~Chicken alfredo for lunch.
~Lasagna for dinner.

~Birthday party tonight!

~Time to get busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office! MY office!

Yeah...that's nice.