Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today

Today was not the best. To be perfectly honest it wasn't even good. Really the whole week has been the same. And while I prefer to keep my blog upbeat, I can not ignore the fact that sometimes it's hard to come up with happy things to blog about. Sure there are those super-positive types that can turn anything into pure sunshine but that is only depressing to me b/c I don't think anyone is really like that. I'd much rather be real and tell it like it is....or at least how I see it (which is probably not how it really is at all!).

~I wonder how life would be if I could script it in the way I chose.

~Big kids are different than little kids.

~Eating ice cream makes me feel guilty.

~Cleaning is therapeutic.

~Why can't adults cry out loud like babies?

~Why do I only hear noises when Honey's not home?

~Things change too quickly. New problems arise that we've never met before. And really I think we are still recovering from the move. The whole separation period, the whole tearing apart and putting back together. Much more than we bargained for. And if we had it to do over again, I think we wouldn't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep...hard times.

Anonymous said...

Really tough to uproot like you did. However, many people here are glad you guys did.

Les

the momma said...

I'm sorry, Sandy!
This living is a tough gig sometimes.

Praying for you, my friend

love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I can relate. I just keep remembering that each day has its own troubles and tomrrow belongs to the Lord. He gives me the strength for the day and that is more than enough if I rest in Him. Look for His hand in all.

A friend shared this verse from deut. 32 with me recently
Like an eagle that stirs up its nest,That hovers over its young,He spread His wings and caught them,He carried them on His pinions.
She says trials are like this. God allows them, watches over us and then carries us through.

What a beautiful picture.

love ya
jodie