Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Diapers at Walgreens

I was hesitant to post this deal until I tried it for myself. I went this morning and it worked. A good time to stock up! You can ask for the prescription savings booklet at the pharmacy. They wouldn't let me re-use the coupon like an Easy Saver coupon so I could only do the deal once. However, even w/o that particular coupon it's still a great deal for dipes.

Diapers are on sale at Walgreens for $5.99 again this week.
If you are able to get the Prescription Savings booklet coupons, you should be able to get them free!

Here's how the deal works:
Buy 3 packages of Walgreens diapers at $5.99 each. Use $2/1 coupon from the Prescription Savings booklet (should take $2 off each pack). Use $5/2 coupon from EasySaver July booklet (should take $2.50 off each pack).

Spend $4.47 plus tax.
Get $5 Register Reward

Free after coupons and Register Reward!

Thanks to Its More Than Enough for posting this deal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. T, I posted the pizza sauce recipe for you! (well, and others... but you asked, and so I am indebted to you. I love sharing recipes!)

Anonymous said...

havne't heard from you in a while!! :o)