Rite Aid is a great place to build a stock pile. I stock pile all cleaners and personal items whenever I get a chance. There is free shampoo almost every week. And free toothpaste at least twice a month. When it is a great deal, I buy it whether I need it right then or not. I like being able to pull something from my stash that I purchased weeks ago.
This week....
Crest toothpaste is 2.49 with a 2.49 rebate. Use a .50/1 MQ to make a profit.
Suave body wash is on sale 1.99. Use a B1G1 + .75/1 MQ to make them .62 each.
3 pack of Dial soap is 2.99 with $2 rebate making it .99 Use a .60/1 MQ to get it for .39
Electrasol powerballs are 2.99 with a $2 rebate making it .99 Use the new 2.25/1 MQ to make a great profit!
So when all is said and done this entire transaction is FREE with a $1.12 profit!!
1 comment:
wow, wish we had all the frugality freestuff savings ops that you've got up there!
I've never even HEARD of some of the grocery stores you've got until you started getting these freebies there :P
We live in Walmart country.......
Post a Comment