And here's what's on it.
We got to Awana early and had some time to spare. There isn't much around the church but we decided to kill some time at the thrift store. I always feel like I need a bath when I leave a place like that. We still had some time and Lane wanted ice cream. We ran over to the grocery store but this one didn't have any single serve ice cream. We couldn't buy a whole box and we didn't want to buy spoons for the little cups. What to do? We bought hand sanitizer and Dibs. Then we sat in the parking lot and shared the whole carton!
Next..
My happy boy
Greasing the pans
Frisbee at the park with Buzz
Making tea snacks. PB crackers with a chocolate chip in the middle.
And ...my favorite
Me and my man!
That's it. My card is formatted and ready to roll again.






2 comments:
Meghan is going to love you for that!! haha and Laney's dog looks like a horse. My goodness!! :) Love ya.
I love Dibs! we only got them one time, just a single serving packet for Aiden's birthday dessert, since we had cake the day before at his party. We each picked out an ice cream treat from walmart and i thought those little Dibs would be perfect for Aiden, and they were! Aiden gobbled them up, so i only took one of his birthday treat, but i sure liked it :)
Post a Comment