The white board had to be scooted over to make room so why not just re-do the whole thing, right?
Playing the cherry game with Meg.
And a new puzzle. Some kids are really enjoying hard puzzles these days so I have a table set up in the entry way for it. (Notice all the hair rollers?...that's for later)
Some wrestling.
My son getting ready to ref. He issued his first yellow card today. Uh oh.
Goofin' off with my camera when I was supposed to be getting ready for a wedding. And I realized that I didn't have anything to wear that I like. I couldn't go to Savers b/c all my fashion consultants girls had their hair up in rollers and wouldn't wanna go like that. I've decided that I need to lose 10# so some of my clothes will fit better. :(

Beautiful couple! Sweet wedding. Just the girls and me.
Some Cat In The Hat when we got home.
Perfecting his aim for the rubberband fight. I have rubberbands all over the house.
T'was a good day. Tomorrow is church at Immanuel ...then later at our own church.
And Monday the G'mas are coming!








1 comment:
hey can I lose 10 with you? Whats da plan? :D
Post a Comment