Well my oreo cheesecake was not all that I hoped it to be. Why do they always look better in the pix??
As far as cheesecake goes I'm a purist anyway. Just plain with (maybe) strawberries..but not stuff mixed in. And no chocolate. I'm not that crazy about it in the first place but to ruin perfectly good oreos for the sake of a cheesecake....well never again.
But we did have a wonderfully yummy banana pudding thanks to LB. I always forget how much I love that stuff!
Now for this week I am determined to stay within my budget of $6! No really. I have $6 left of this month's grocery money. And I think I can do it b/c we're pretty well stocked up. But we'll see....
Here's the plan...
Monday
Breakfast - toast and fruit
Dinner - grilled chicken cheddar sandwiches and potato salad
Tuesday
Breakfast - rice
Dinner-lasagna, bread, salad
Wednesday -
Breakfast - blueberry muffins, milk
Dinner - fried rice, salad
Thursday -
Breakfast - leftover rice, yogurt
Dinner - layered mexican bake, chips & salsa
Friday -
Breakfast - cereal
Dinner - pizza
Saturday -
Breakfast - omelets
Dinner - taco meatballs, mashed potatoes, broccoli
Sunday - DATE NIGHT!
~Just placed my Azure Standard order. They are hard to deal with sometimes. Well kinda...they are actually nice when you talk to a person. I just wish I didn't hafta to talk every month! But the guy said that my apples should come. I hope he's right! I wanna make Honey some apple pies for breakfast.
~I'm trying to drink more water. Partly b/c I should. And partly b/c I wanna lose 10 pounds. I saw the cutest porcelain cups with lids and sleeves. Just like those Starbucks cups. I always think a new cup will help. And it does for awhile. But then....well. Porcelain doesn't bounce so I'd probably break it and I'm not feeling like handing over $13 for it. They are pretty though.
2 comments:
You are so awesome. :)
Target has water cups for about $8
They have lots of colors and I love the drinking spout and lid and they have this turn dial on the cup so you can keep track of how many times you refill. :) it's 20 oz.
Really? Are they porcelain? With sleeves?
I think I've tried every cup under the sun until now.
Post a Comment