And there's one right around the corner...what do ya know?
All week I've been running in circles. Not really getting anything done. Except the clothes exchange...and that was big. So I've finally lifted my head from beneath the piles of clothes to discover that I've neglected just about everything else.
Like I've hardly made dinner. At all.
And didn't clean much of anything.
But somehow things are still pretty reasonable. Well not somehow, I know how. It's b/c of my sweetie kiddos who have LOVED the extra free time but still have picked up my slack. Thank you kids!
And now most of my people have lots of fall/winter clothes in their closets and drawers...most of which is due to the generosity of others' passing along their hand-me-downs. Nice.
But now it's the weekend!! YAY! And that means cheesecake. Cheesecake because I've hardly cooked anything and I think we're overdue. And b/c it's my in-laws last day in town and my mother-in-law has done a good amount of cooking for us (while shaking her head and smiling as the clothes flew in every direction).
I hope they like cheesecake. Come to think of it, I've never had cheesecake at their house before. But it'll be an oreo cheesecake and what's not to love about that. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment