Thank you #1 for fixing my blog!
~A quiet Saturday morning. The kids all sleep in someone else's room on Friday so Saturdays are nice and quiet as they are all in different rooms visiting and playing.
~Bible time in Prov 2
~I organized my coupons a little and got my list ready for the morning. Saturday morning is NOT my favorite time to shop but I had no time during the week. It's what I call "side dish shopping". Meaning it's not the big weekly trip, it's just around the corner at the local stores to pick up sales and freebies.
~Honey and 2 boys are camping/soccering. They called this morning with the report of the night. COLD!
~LB wanted to go shopping with me in hopes of hitting garage sales. She is my garage sale queen. I told her we'd stop *if* there were any on the way but it was unlikely since the store is less than a mile away.
~I was wrong. A big fun neighborhood sale! I bought some dessert cups and a set of those glass plates with the tiny cup that goes with it. Those are perfect for tea and not easy to find. Now I have 2 sets...enough for everyone. I got a big basket and LB got a bookmark.
~Shopping went fast and easy and came to $12.57. I'm going to try again to keep track of my grocery spending on my blog. I'm trying to beat my all-time low of $827.
~My son called to say he won his 1st game! So happy!! He scored once. His team lost their 2nd game but CT scored 4 goals including a hat trick. My younger son lost and plays again this afternoon.
~Such a weird thing happened. It was all nice and sunny when all of a sudden a huge wind came up. It was blowing the patio furniture around, blew down part of the fence, and the tomato plants in coffin #2 are flat. It lasted about 3 minutes then stopped completely. Wow. I'm hoping my plants aren't broken.
~Speaking of plants, I have enough cucumbers to make pickles! My mil brought me jars when she visited so we're all set.
~Mally peed on the floor. She was in a bad mood and went down for an early nap.
~Blood test #2 in a few minutes. sigh.....
~While I'm there I'll swing by the library across the street and pick up a girl movie that's on hold. How I love this library! I never have to look for anything. I go online, request the book, they pull it and e-mail me when it's ready to pick up. So nice!
~So tonight we'll eat whatever sounds good and watch the sequel to Love Comes Softly. Babies won't like it so it'll be just the girls and me.
2 comments:
And it was a pretty Goooood movie!:P
sounds like y'all had a good day overall! thinking of you with your dr.'s appointments.
Post a Comment