Monday, August 18, 2008

This Weekend

I do not remember a weekend like this one..at least since we've had kids. We didn't do anything!!

~A rainy day with a high of 59! So cool and nice. Windows open. The nice trickly rain sound....awwww

~We slept in. Even Babyest.

~Hot chocolate. In August!

~Olympics and Jon and Kate + 8. Have you ever seen that show? It's kinda cute. And it's interesting to me since they have multiples and I've always dreamed of multiples. Also they have more little kids than I do. However, I've decided it's not appropriate for our family. Jon and Kate are always grouchy. The kids are hateful to each other and I don't want to bring that into our house. "A companion of fools suffers harm." Goodbye Jon and Kate.

~Long naps with blankets on the couch.

~Scalloped potatoes in the crockpot with salad and bread.

~I stayed home from church and watched Pastor Dale. I took notes b/c I only had one little one with me.

~Left overs and the Sunday paper.

~Meg cut coupons for me and I got them all separated. That was the most work of the whole weekend.

~It's over now. The sun is shining and it's a school day. Nice to get back to work. I LOVED this weekend and hope there's more of them



No comments: