Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Good Morning With My Bird


Mally and I went out this morning. Just the two of us. Yes, I had to take the van b/c of her car seat but it was worth it.


~We hit a garage sale and I bought an almost new (maybe been used 2ice) bread machine for $10. I let her give the guy the money and she was very friendly.


~We went to a friend's house where she got to play with a puppy. My friend's 12 yo daughter played with her and gave her a sparkly pink purse with jewelry and pretty hair thingys in it.


~She hit 2 grocery stores with me and found a dime and 2 pennies! Something for her purse.


~She did not ride in the cart but walked the whole time holding my hand and helping to carry the few things we bought. She said, "Holding hands is fun." I think so too.


~And last but not least...she wore PANTIES the whole time!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You post fast!

the momma said...

sounds like a very nice day!! It sure is a treat to be able to spend time with just one, huh?!!

Lily & I got to do a bit of shopping last night while our boys went to a movie ~ fun times!

Anonymous said...

yahoo! It is panties at our house too! Now if I could get her to be not quite so proud of them....

love ya
jodie