
This first one is the Scrubbing Bubbles Max toilet scrubber. It comes in a box with a handle and 2 disposable scrubbers that fit onto the handle. The handle has a release button to release the scrubber into the trash when you're done. You can't flush it. I was impressed with the design. At first glance it looked too small to do a good job, but once I started using it I liked the whole shape of it and how easily it fits under the rim. The scrubber has a blue cleaner on it that immediately turns the water blue. Unfortunately as soon as I started the scrubber came loose and went to the bottom of the potty! I had to maneuver the handle to get it re-attached without having to fish it out by hand. Yuck. This happened 3 more times before I finally gave up. The scrubber is not actually a scrubber at all but just a sponge. And once the sponge is wet it's a limp useless sponge. I have never liked Scrubbing Bubbles products and this one certainly didn't change my mind. This is something I will never use again no matter how free it is!
I move on to bathroom #2 with the Scotch Brite toilet cleaner. Same nifty design with the handle and all except this starter kit comes with 4 disposable scrubbers instead of 2. I notice a difference right away in that the scrubber is more of a stiff kitchen like scrubber instead of just a sponge. It also has the blue cleaner and can not be flushed. The scrubber stayed attached the whole time and did a great job. My potty sparkled! I still would not spend money on refills since the can of Comet is cheaper but if I were ever to get it free again I would definitely enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment