I've been thinking on it...
Memorize the book of Colossians.
Read through the Child's Story Bible (Catherine Vos) with everyone.
Eliminate ALL sarcasm from my vocabulary.
Exercise consistently....everyone has to have some sort of New Year's health goal, right?
Finish moving in. Can it be done??
Learn (again) to post my own pix.
That's it so far. I figure if I keep my list short, I have a better chance of success.
Ps. Sunshine Princess,
Yes, chicken is yucky. Hardly worth the trouble really. I admire your courage though. I'm scared to death of pressure cookers. You are culinary light years ahead of me!
1 comment:
I like chicken, it's my favorite meat, but touching any raw meat is just so GROSS in my opinion...
Mom always keeps a supply of surgical gloves in the kitchen :^P
Pressure cookers, ahh, I guess I'm too naive to be afraid of them :-)(I've heard that people have horror stories, but I've never heard the horror stories themselves) besides which, mom has a very good (read: expensive) pressure cooker (a Duromatic, i believe) that has safety features. Just don't ever cook anything without water in the cooker, b/c that is... Well, it's not good. At all. Ever.
We did kinda blow the bottom off of a pressure cooker once... My brother, actually was the one cooking; we have NO IDEA how it happened...
Post a Comment