~My little bitty has a snotty nose. I stayed home from church with him and our 2 and 3yo. While they were gone....
~I baked 5 loaves of bread.
~I put Zekey down for a nap and cut out sugar cookies with Mal and Mayfee. That was fun! It was nice to have just the two of them all to myself.
~I got to listen to whatever cd I wanted.
~Everyone came home and we cleaned out the fridge for lunch.
~I took a big nap.
~I played football in the street until I got too cold. Jes scored on me.
~I didn't make the bed all day.
~Date night tonight! We went to Noodles. That was a first for me and it was yummy. Whenever I go out now, I try to think about how I can make that same meal at home. That might be our next date night experimental meal.
~Honey and I bought matching Colorado shirts at Old Navy.
~We came home and watched A Christmas Carol with hot chocolate after we sent the kids to "date night". This is my own tradition. Not really the whole family's b/c nobody likes this movie as much as I do. I love it though. I watch it every year at least once at Christmas time. I turned out the lights and snuggled with a blanket on the couch. He fell asleep.
It was another good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment