I had three comments this week about my accent. What accent? I think that is so funny b/c everyone here sounds like a valley girl to me but without all the "likes". I sound normal!
Honey is making dinner tonight for date night. Yay!
Counter tops come tomorrow. There was a slight delay. Things like this always take longer than they're supposed to.
We visited a super friendly, very tiny church this morning. We all liked it.
I'm reading Les Miserables. Huge book. I'm on page 76 . Only about 750 left to go. Great read so far. I'm gonna send it to Mr. Walker when I'm done.
Dinner's ready!!
4 comments:
Goodness y'all are missed. And I'm so curious to see the "after" photos of the kitchen. Les Miserables is a GOOD book. there are some slow parts. (you'd think so with over 800 pages of writing) but it's amazing the SKILL and ARTISTRY that Victor Hugo was gifted with. We've somehow lost that in our culture. Hmm. Well. Hope y'all had a fun date night! Hug the babies for me.
Oh how much we miss home too!! Hopefully going to visit in the spring though. I'm already looking forward to it!
I wish I could see how big Anna Catherine is getting. Do you have an online picture gallery?
Sandy
You can hear canada in the colorado accent. Funny you dont hear more comments about yours. I get teased every time I go to wyoming.
Now you know how I feel here in Texas...My reply..I dont have an accent...U DO lol.
Post a Comment