Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mine and Alton's Meatloaf

Ok, now that I've learned to post my own pictures we'll have pictures galore on here!
This is the meatloaf I made last night. I wanted to share my yummy glaze recipe with you. It's an Alton , the one and only, recipe so you know it's good.

Alton Brown's Meatloaf Glaze

1/2 C. Ketchup

1 big shot of worchestershire sauce

1 big shot of hot sauce

1 T. cumin

1 big shot of honey

Mix together. Let meatloaf cook about 15 minutes, then pull it out on the rack and brush with glaze while still in the oven. Finish cooking until done.

Alton's meatloaf tip is to not cook your meatloaf in a loaf pan. Use the loaf pan to shape your meatloaf then turn it out onto a bar pan to cook. A lot less grease that way.

No comments: