Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

My heart swelled with thanksgiving as I set out the Christmas presents for tomorrow. I looked around and just thanked God for the abundance. I'm thankful for so many things...

~Jesus who came to set us free and show us the Way.

~My husband who loves Jesus, me, and our kids sooo much.

~My precious 9 kids that fill my life with so much joy and fun.

~Our sweet and super supportive parents.

~My grandmother and our other family members.

~Our great friends.

~My new friends and neighbors and our trash man.

~Our move to CO, the perfect timing of it, and that we are all together again.

~Our health.

~Internet and cell phones to keep up with my friends and family.

~The busy work I have to do.

~Running water and electricity.

~My new house. It's coming together so nicely. I walked in from being gone tonight and for the first time it felt like home and I had that "ahhhh" feeling. Thank you God!

~The sweet little church we've been going to.

~Our friends are coming Thursday!!

~A full freezer and pantry. Thank you Mom and Dad!

Oh so much and so much more I could type. But, since it's late on Christmas Eve I better go get Christmas breakfast going on. Merry Merry Christmas!!

No comments: