Today we are taking off school to prepare for our friends to come! Yep, we're having friends from Ft. Smith coming to spend the night. They are buying a car in Boulder and staying with us. We're so glad.
So we'll clean the house and cook and get the girls' room ready for them.
Since that won't take all day, we'll also wrap Christmas presents and bake cookies and decorate the gingerbread house. It will be a good day.
Those pre-made gingerbread house kits are so fun. They are on sale at Target right now for $8. Last year I got mine for $5. Jes said that was one of the funnest things about Christmas for him last year.
Last night Honey and I spent date night Christmas shopping. I love doing that! We do it every year. We didn't completely finish but got most of it out of the way. Probably this date night we'll spend wrapping. By that time maybe some of our online orders will have arrived too.
No comments:
Post a Comment