Thursday, December 06, 2007

Today

Beautiful sunny warm weather today.

I think the thing I love most about living here is that Honey comes home for lunch everyday. It seems like we have so much more family time. It takes him just a couple of minutes to get home..even when he rides his bike. So even in the evenings the nights seem longer b/c he gets home so quickly.

Today we pulled out all the leftovers for lunch. Every 3rd day I have leftovers planned for lunch in our menu. That leaves enough time for them add up and have enough of something for everybody. By that time we really need to clean them out and free up refrigerator space.

We still have enough left over oatmeal for me to make oatmeal muffins for breakfast tomorrow. CT is COW today so at nap time he and I will make muffins, orange rolls for tea, and get dinner started. Then I will help him wrap his Christmas presents. I'm going to set the timer to try to get that cooking work done in an hour...including clean up. We'll see.

Since the cabinets are in we got to unpack the tea dishes. Today is the first time we'll get to use them since I don't remember when. I'll read One Wintery Night during tea. I think we're on the last chapter.

Chores this afternoon.
LMT--mop the kitchen and dining room
CT ---downstairs bathroom. This is a gross job. Those boys are going to have to learn to aim better.
LB---matching orphan socks

Meg is babysitting for our realtor.

Sometime maybe I can squeeze in a walk?

No comments: