Sunday, December 02, 2007

Let's Take A Walk

I desperately want to start exercising. Looking at those Christmas pix....I look so old and tired! Maybe cause I'm getting old and tired? I gotta get moving!

So last night I prayed and asked the Lord to send me a walking buddy. Yeah, I know I *could* walk by myself but my feet seem to move better when my mouth is moving faster. Then I started thinking about who it would be. Hmm, since I know like 2 people I didn't have to think long.

This morning at church the pastor spoke about Jesus always being with us but we are not always aware of it. We are never alone. Then he talked about not always having to have someone with you to do the things you like to do b/c Jesus is there doing it with you. hello? Did he hear me pray that or something? I guess I found my new walking buddy! Now to actually put on those tennis shoes......

No comments: