Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today

~Honey rode his bike to work. Nice.

~Story time! A new librarian and it was shorter than usual. I got a new cooking magazine to peruse. They raised the price to a quarter! The nerve. No story time for the whole month of May. Whatever will we do? I guess I'll come to AR. ;-)

~We hit the sales at KingSoopers. With my coupons I got 4 boxes of cereal and 4 boxes of granola bars for .5o each. I spent $10 and got 5 bags of food.

~School went pretty fast with no tears.

~Left overs for lunch.

~#1 made brownies for Bible Study.

~My 10yo daughter helped me work on the clothes exchange today. What a huge job. With everyone's help, it's going pretty smoothly.

~I took a nap. Haven't needed to do that for awhile.

~Beautiful weather. aaahhhh.....I love hearing boys play outside. They even broke out the water guns. A little premature I think but they had fun.

~Soccer practice and the boys left their room a mess. We'll visit about that later.

~We're almost finished painting our room! Doors and window sills left.

~Bible study tonight.

~One more sleep until Friday! I got Beauty and the Beast to watch after pizza.

No comments: