


My son's soccer coach gave us 7 Rapids tickets for tonight! Fun Fun Fun!! Thank you Coach Dan!
3 Soccer games today = 2 wins and 1 tie. All my boys scored at least once in their game. My oldest son got an assist then tied up his game with a header goal! I cannot possibly come up with words to describe the excitement. It almost makes me cry when I re-play the noise of lots of people screaming for my son. Header goals are very hard to come by. He's been playing soccer for 8 years and this was his first header goal in a game. We celebrated with ice cream.
Sports can be so emotional. I did not grow up watching or liking sports. I never understood the hype. Now that I have a son that plays competitively, I do. It's either a ton of fun, or it is sad and frustrating. Rarely is it anything in the middle. It is never "just a game". There is always something more.
I bring it to the Lord every week. Just about every day. 3 boys playing soccer equals 6 practices a week and at least 3 games. That means the Lord and I have a lot to talk about!
1 comment:
Robert looks like he's totally gonna steal that ball from Jess!:P
Post a Comment