But I am doing it for 2 reasons:
1) To show you that it really does work. I was sure only super-moms could pull it off.
2) Because I'm really excited about it all.
So here goes...
This is my favorite freebie. It's 2 Hallmark cards. Easy to do...just go here. Samples in my mailbox are a nice change from the usual bills and junk mail.
I LOVE this! This was my big cereal sale of the week. I ended up getting 20 boxes of cereal and 10 boxes of granola bars for $12.50. What will we do with all of this? Save it for the Wing visit! With 17 of us eating it it'll be gone in no time. Plus I'll have more time out of the kitchen and visiting with our friends.
My very very favorite. All this stuff was FREE. As in free free. Not B1G1 free....cause I don't think it's really free if you have to buy something first. Most of this came from Walgreens or Rite Aid. The cereal was from Walmart combined with a sale and coupons. It was so much fun to find the bargains and watch them accumulate. All of this was for the whole month of April. Now I'm starting over for May. I am well under budget for this month with only 2 days left to go. I think I'll make it!
4 comments:
you go girl!!
I can admit it - I'm jealous ~ we just can't get the deals here in AR. In the rare event the deals are here - it just takes way too long to take advantage of them.
sigh.
Way to go!!!! Great job!!!
I'm all for visiting more. :)
Love,
Renee
Wow- that's incredible
Wow- that's incredible
Post a Comment