So I'm looking through pages and pages of pix to find just the right one...or any one really...of my Honey and me to put at the top of this post. This is it. Pathetic huh? We take lots of pictures of the kids but not so many of us. Honey we gotta do something about that!! (Guess which one is me)On to my blabbings...
Last night was one of my favorite date nights.
~We had a B1G1 coupon to Chipotles and actually went *out*. We almost always spend date night at home..which is very cozy I think...but this time we went somewhere.
~After dinner we drove home, sat in the driveway (pretended that we were still gone) and talked and talked and talked. Ok well I talked and Honey listened. He's a good listener. We talked about church, the neighbors, our future re-model, and our friends at home.
~We spied on the kids b/c the blinds were cracked and watched them be silly. They finally saw the car and waved.
~We watched the moon rise. I've seen a sunrise but I don't think I've ever seen a moonrise until last night. It was full and bright and beautiful.
Sunday night has been date night for as long as I remember...even when we only had little kids. I look forward to it all week. It's a nice ending to a week full of busyness.
2 comments:
You were just... statueing:P
i love date nights. we started having one regularly when ac was 2 months old...HAD TO!!! but now that she's older and "easier" and since mj works from home and we see each other all the time...we've slacked off. time to get back in routine! ;o)
Post a Comment