
2 days in a row! Honey didn't even believe me at first when I called him to bring keys. I am such a goof ball.
This time was more fun though cause we were at Dick's Sporting Goods getting new soccer balls for little boys. Dick's has an escalator! Oh yes, as much fun as a roller coaster but at a much better price.
The first couple of times up the boys were pretty nervous. By the 3rd time, they were pros. The ride down was a different story. Very scary! They would hold on to my hand then step on like they were catching a wave. Arms out for balance, swaying back and forth. Laughing the whole way down! By about the 9th time around they were a little more stable and it was more fun on each ride.
Honey showed up with more keys. He was the picture of grace with just a smirk on his face. I think I'll be hearing about this for years to come....
This time was more fun though cause we were at Dick's Sporting Goods getting new soccer balls for little boys. Dick's has an escalator! Oh yes, as much fun as a roller coaster but at a much better price.
The first couple of times up the boys were pretty nervous. By the 3rd time, they were pros. The ride down was a different story. Very scary! They would hold on to my hand then step on like they were catching a wave. Arms out for balance, swaying back and forth. Laughing the whole way down! By about the 9th time around they were a little more stable and it was more fun on each ride.
Honey showed up with more keys. He was the picture of grace with just a smirk on his face. I think I'll be hearing about this for years to come....
5 comments:
I just have two questions ~
were they REALLY lost this time??
and
Are we getting a new baby Tag anytime in the next - oh - say, 8 1/2 months??
:-)
love ~ T
oh, and a happy belated b-day to adorable Zekey!
The funny part is that I was very careful to put them in the right spot in my purse. But when I got Zekey out of the car seat I left my whole purse on the console. What in world is wrong with me??
No baby. Isn't that weird. We can't get over it. Not sure what to think.
I just a free sample of stevia in the mail yesterday. Tell me what to do with it. It's the little packets like Equal comes in. I tried it years ago but didn't seem to understand how to use it so I never tried it again.
You're supposed to use it in place of sugar in hot tea or coffee. I personally don't like it. Leaves a huge aftertaste. If you like it, I've got a WHOLE BOX I'll send you. What's good is xylatol. it is a natural sweetner derived from birch bark that is lower calories than sugar and best of all is a bacteria inhibitor! Dentists recomend it. I asked dad and he said he'd read research on it and that it is good for your teeth! Some doctors recomend that you give it to kids with ear infections due to its anti-bacterial properties. AND at healthfood stores you can even get a nose spray with xylatol in it!! It measures cup for cup like sugar and can be used in baking. It's pricier than sugar, but considering the negatives of frequent sugar intake, I'm lovin' the xylatol right now!!! Hm. This is a long post.
LOL- I was gonna ask about preggy brain, too! :D That excuse is my favorite part of being pregnant, I think.
-brannan
Is Xylatol in health food stores?
Post a Comment