It's nowhere near summer time here in CO. At this point you never know if you'll wake up to beautiful sunshine or beautiful white. No matter, it's good either way.
Right now though its nice and sunny. Bikes are busy and boys are digging in the dirt. And at least once a day somebody will say "Momma, do we have popsicles yet?"
Today is the day! Popsicle Day!
That's the first day of the year that I make popsicles. I've bought a box here or there when I've taken a little Tag to the store with me and they stare longingly while I'm picking out juice. But today is the first day I've pulled out the molds and made them.
Most of the year I use juice. Now and then I get creative and come up with something else. Today I blended some homemade yogurt with honey and blueberries. Oh they were so excited and can't wait until tomorrow when they will be ready.
I wonder what it'll be...popsicles or hot chocolate?
1 comment:
Looks like hot chocolate!
Post a Comment