Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Menu Plan For This Week

This week we are eating totally out of our freezer/fridge/pantry.   I should not have to make any trips to the store if I'm careful.   Here's our dinner menu...

Monday
Lunch - leftover lasagna and egg rolls from the freezer.  My kids were so surprised to see these egg rolls.  My mother-in-law made these once when she was here and I stashed some away. 
Dinner - enchiladas, beans, and rice
Tuesday
A friend of mine posted an easy crockpot recipe that I'm calling Owen Chicken. 
This is new. 

Wednesday
Pancakes and eggs.  I'm putting my eldest son in charge of this since the girls and I will be at Awana. 

Thursday
Beefy rice casserole

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
burgers and roasted new potatoes

Sunday
Lunch - whatever LB makes at co-op
Dinner - Date night!  We have a coupon for a free Papa Murphy's pizza for Honey and I.  Mac & cheese for kiddos.

Snack ideas..
blueberry muffins
cookies
homemade crackers
smoothies

2 comments:

the momma said...

have you tried Papa Murphy's yet? We weren't impressed. Jeremiah said, "I WANTED to like it. It looked good, it smelled good, BUT THE TASTE..."
Just saying you might want a yummy dessert to go with your free pizza :-)

Sandy said...

Ahh, good to know. We've never had it before.