Our sweet one is now a teenager! That makes 4 around here. LB was the last of our first set of babies. 4 babies in 5 years. And now they are all teenagers. whimper....
One of the greatest things about turning 13 is that you can finally finally sit in the front seat! That's pretty much a big deal...though I'm not sure why. I remember always wanting to sit up front too though. So here is her first picture as a teenager.
We got up early and spent the morning at the park. No school on a birthday thank you. Isn't she pretty?
I have seen a lot of growth in her this year. One of the fun things is that she is discovering some new interests. Quilting and sewing have made their way into her life and she even has her own sewing section in her closet. The Lord has blessed her with a couple of ladies who have helped her along...since her momma isn't much of a seamstress.
LB knows her way around the kitchen. This year she has cooked and created more than ever. She is always interested in what's going on with dinner or finding a new dessert to make. Tonight we were the blessed recipients of her culinary skills! She is helping every week in AWANA with me, but I think she secretly prefers working in the kitchen with the older ladies getting dinner ready for 30 hungry kiddos.
I see so much of me in LB, except way better in every way. I love you Baby Girl! Happy Happy Birthday!


4 comments:
it has become Aiden's favorite part of co-op to see LB and play with her for a little while, he loves her pretty smile!
happy birthday beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday sweet LB!!! I need to see more of your creations!!
Love, Mrs T :-)
Yes she is pretty but that boy in the window...well that is all we know over here. AND he is not pretty. ahahaha But at least we have alot of good laughs. :)
Oh yay! Happy late birthday LB!!! Hope you enjoy being a teenager!
Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment