I'm considering doing some contract work for a shingle company. I think I may have a better product than they do!
~The rainy day and cooler weather gave me the occasion to wear my new jacket that I got at a garage sale for $3 this summer. I love it.
And I love this day. It was perfect for walking this morning with my dog.
I saw a neighbor that I haven't visited with in awhile and stopped and chatted. And I'm SO disappointed with myself for griping about the hot summer. You'd think I'd have other things to say since I hadn't seen her in awhile. But no. I used the occasion to complain. Give me a break! And it has even been my goal not to ever complain about the weather again. Ever. Who am I to say that God's design of the day is not good?
I have cutie kiddos playing outside in the rain.
Not sure what the underwear on the head is about. Gotta protect the 'do I guess.
Floating boats!
Anyway, the day is beautiful (as all of them are) with slow rain, lots of clouds, and cooler temps. Ahhh......I'm thinking we need some hot chocolate to finish off our cookies for tea.



No comments:
Post a Comment