Saturday, September 04, 2010

Saturday Morning

What a glorious day!  The windows are open, the weather is perfect, and the house is busy. 
Soooo, I'm playin with my camera.

Here's what's going on....

Mayfee is getting grapes ready to freeze.  I'm impressed that more are making it into the bowl than his mouth.
LB is doing some leftover homework in bed.
J is unloading the dishwasher.
While these guys are stirring up eggs.
  Spinach and cheese omelets take 41 eggs + 9 pieces of toast + a gallon of juice.
A serious talk through the screen door.  Looks like Jes might be in trouble with Lane....
E is patiently waiting for Meg to get outa bed.  Notice there are no pix of her this morning.
 
And all the while we are being entertained with some praise music. 
So are the neighbors.
So it's a fun and lazy morning.   Beautiful weather for a 3-day weekend.   Time to start those eggs and go play outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur the only one that post on a regular basis anymore. Keep it up cuz I check daily :)

Dad