Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Little Bit Of Lately

~Another great week at Awana Wed.  And guess what?  Chicken was there!  I was so surprised.  And since I took Jes, he got to sit with him and meet him. 

He was wearing a t-shirt that said something like, "I don't mind homework, as long as someone else does it."  And get this.  His teacher said it was inappropriate and made him wear it inside out all day!  Seriously.  Looks like she would have bigger things to worry about.  

Anyway, I was able to hear Caleb pass off 2 verses!  And one of them was very hard for him last week.  I made my class some flash cards with their verses on them to take to school, use as a bookmark, carry in their pocket, whatever. 

And all the way up the stairs to game time Nick was basically preaching the gospel to everyone in line.  The goodness never ends. 

~We're having plumbing issues.  Something in each bathroom. 

~Mayfee lost another tooth!  Precious.  I love love LOVE snaggle tooth kids.  See how perfectly yummy they are? 


~No matter how hard I try, a clean house on Friday never makes it to Sunday.   How do we manage to trash it so in such a short time?

~I'm about $20 over my grocery budget with 3 days left to go.  Sigh....

~Honey and CT refereed soccer games all day Saturday.  Such good money for a 14 yo kid.  I'm happy for this new opportunity for him. 

~Christmas music on my iPod makes me smile. 

Off to church this morning then again tonight.  Then Date Night with my guy!

No comments: