~We arrived in FSM, tired but happy, around 11pm on Wednesday.
~House hunting the next day -- all day long. AND...we found one! So pretty, nice neighborhood, great back yard, and I'll have my very own closet that I will NOT hafta share! One of the cutest things about the house is a little goldfish pond with a waterfall in the front. Projected move in date is Aug 14.
~Our rental is rough but we are thankful for it. The kids think its funny that we have yet another house with no doors. As for now, a borrowed shower curtain fits the bill. Our friends are right next door and there's even cats for Joey and Buzz to sniff.
~We're starting back to school this week though we don't have all our stuff. Time to put the library to good use!
~I can't believe how beautiful the weather is! Where's the unbearable heat and humidity? Ok, I lived here long enough to know that this won't last but OOOHHHHH it's so nice now. Seems like Colorado followed us here.
~Church this morning. A little bitty one (sound familiar?) with some sweet families from our homeschool group. I'm looking forward to it.
2 comments:
Hey Sandy! Welcome Home! I was hoping to see you on sewing Friday, but maybe next week!
so glad your back!
Post a Comment