All is set and moving forward quite well. We should close here on the 14th and head to AR around the 17th. Packing, packing, packing. It's hard to balance the work with spending time with the little kids. I feel like I'm neglecting them and want to try to include them more. I just can't find a lot of stuff they can help with right now. So I work a little, read a little, and pull wagon rides a little. It's a short time though and soon enough we'll be back in the swing of things. I hope.
~Just when I was running low on boxes, my friend Lisa came through with *real* moving boxes and paper. Let the packing resume.
~Muffins at the park this morning. Maybe lunch at the park with friends later. It's a beautiful day! I've cleared the calendar to make time for packing, tying up loose ends, and spending time with friends.
~I'm loving my morning runs with Joey again. He likes them too. As soon as I enter the kitchen he gets so excited.
~Our income tax return is being audited. Only the portion of how many kids we have. We have a 3 hour appointment with the tax lady next week. Very inconvenient.
~I'm learning to make kefir. Wendy gave me some starter grains and a quick lesson. So far my first two batches have flopped. I need another lesson.
~A 3 day weekend to look forward to!
~Oh you should see our grass and garden!. The tomato plants have doubled in the last few days and have baby tomatoes on them.
We are being creative and trying to eat up all the food we have before we go. I'm just about ready to empty and clean out the fridge in the garage. A weekend project I'm thinking.
Today's meals....
Breakfast - banana muffins at the park, grapes, and yogurt smoothies
Lunch - left over tacos or lunch at the park
Dinner - roasted chickens, scalloped potatoes, and salad
Tea - cheese cake bars
No comments:
Post a Comment